In the pursuit of a community-controlled biodiesel industry, there is also a role for co-ops of volunteers. Co-ops are currently some of the only distributors who make B100 available in many communities.
If you are completely new to biodiesel production, please be aware this is not a beginners' how-to discussion list- take your basics questions to these other web resources first:
Collaborative Biodiesel Tutorial
Iowa State University Biodiesel Page
Biodiesel Yahoo Group
Biodiesel Basics Yahoo Group
InfoPop Biodiesel Forum
Biodiesel Now Forum
as well as local biodiesel community discussion groups in your state (look at Biodieselnow.com and also search google for your area's discussion groups)
Do NOT post spam on here about business opportunities, other forms of renewable energy, or anything unrelated to "local biodiesel". If you have any doubts, email a mod and ask if the topic is allowed.
- Jan 26, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.