great deal

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2001
      Imagine a pair of shoes that are comfortable right out of the box!!

      Click here: The Maine Footwear Company online shoe store.

      At the Maine Footwear Company, we offer the highest quality footwear available.  We want to offer you as a new customer a $20.00 savings on our full line of men's shoes from classic dress and leisure to recreational and boating to the highest quality work boot available.

      All of our footwear is crafted from the finest material available for the ultimate in style, fit and comfort.  Every pair of our shoes includes an orthopedic insert not found in other brands - a $19 to $30 value!

      Just click on the link below or type in www.mainefootwear.com to access our secure online ordering system and use the coupon code listed below in order to obtain your $20 savings.

      COUPON CODE:    10021

      Click here: The Maine Footwear Company online shoe store.