[loadsbroomball] Re: Brooms

  • Matthew Barron
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 1999
      matt needs broom
    • marco frost
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 1999
        hey barron this is dangerboy are related to anyone in grand rapids just
        curioius. catch ya on the snowy side....... dangerboy

        >From: "Matthew Barron" <mjbarron@...>
        >To: <loadsbroomball@egroups.com>
        >Subject: [loadsbroomball] Re: Brooms
        >Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 09:31:10 -0500
        >
        >matt needs broom

        >Looking for the hottest sports memorabilia or sporting goods
        >specials? eBay has thousands of trading cards, sports autographs
        >and collectibles.You never know what you might find at eBay!
        >http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1143
        >

        >-- Check out your eGroup's private Chat room
        >-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=loadsbroomball&m=1

      • Matt Davis
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 1, 1999
          hey this is matt davis and I don't have brooms I was thinking of probably
          getting two

          At 04:52 PM 10/30/99 -0400, you wrote:
          >Would everyone hold off on purchasing brooms, we are going to put in an
          >order with one of the stores downtown and they are going to get us free
          >broomballs. If we can get 20 brooms then we get 2 balls that would be
          >great, if everyone could email me as to who already has brooms and who
          >needs one thanks.
          >Tim Braun

          >A shopper´┐Żs dream come true! Find practically anything on earth at eBay!
          >Come and browse the more than 2 million items up for bid at any time.
          >You never know what you might find at eBay!
          >http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1140
          >

          >eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/loadsbroomball

        • Matthew Barron
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 2, 1999
            hey dangerboy, i am not sure if i have any relatives in grand rapids or not
            i kind of doubt it though............ barron

            > hey barron this is dangerboy are related to anyone in grand rapids just
            > curioius. catch ya on the snowy side....... dangerboy
            >

            > >From: "Matthew Barron" <mjbarron@...>
            > >To: <loadsbroomball@egroups.com>
            > >Subject: [loadsbroomball] Re: Brooms
            > >Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 09:31:10 -0500
            > >
            > >matt needs broom

            > >Looking for the hottest sports memorabilia or sporting goods
            > >specials? eBay has thousands of trading cards, sports autographs
            > >and collectibles.You never know what you might find at eBay!
            > >http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1143
            > >

            > >-- Check out your eGroup's private Chat room
            > >-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=loadsbroomball&m=1

            > -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=loadsbroomball&m=1

          • Marc Ahtihilli
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 1, 1999
              BROOMS are on sale at True-Value downtown for 7 bucks, I don't know how
              long the sale is on but am going to call Thursday. I suggest that
              anyone that does not have a broom yet to get there ASAP.

              -Front Office-