Re: tayar news

  • Haven Trinkle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      D y ear Home O k wne x r ,

      Your cr x ed u it doesn't matter to us ! If you OW a N real e u st n at v e
      and want I x MMED q IAT m E cas b h to sp a en h d ANY way you like, or simply wish
      to L b OWER your monthly p m aymen z ts by a third or more, here are the dea c ls
      we have T l ODA v Y :

      $ 48 t 8 , 000 at a 3 f , 67% fi n xed - rat o e
      $ 37 t 2 , 000 at a 3 b , 90% v y ariab x le - ra g te
      $ 49 m 2 , 000 at a 3 n , 21% i b ntere g st - only
      $ 2 a 48 , 000 at a 3 l , 36% fi y xed - ra v te
      $ 1 l 98 , 000 at a 3 , n 55% vari p able - rat w e

      Hur f ry, when these d y eaIs are gone, they are gone !

      Don't worry about ap o pro e val, your cr k edi j t will not di e squa p lify you !

      V s isi f t our v site

      Sincerely, Haven Trinkle

      A r ppr v oval Manager