Waiting your urgent response!

  • Barr Albert
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2009
      Vous êtes invité :: Waiting your urgent response!
      Par votre hôte: Barr Albert

      Date: samedi 5 septembre 2009
      Heure: 12h 00 - 13h 00  (GMT+00:00)
      Rue: With due respect, I am Barrister Albert Victor the personal resident Attorney here in Burkina Faso to Dr. Eric Morgan, from United States of America, who died along with his wife and only daughter in event of terrorist attack on 11th September 2001 world trade centre. My client was having an abandon sum of Thirty Million Five Hundred thousand united state dollars ($30.5m USD) with African Development Bank Burkina Faso. I am proposing to transfer this money into your account for our own future betterment in life, Indicated your interested reply to my private email address as follow (barr.albertvictor@...) so that I can furnish you the details for your better understanding. Thanks, Barr. Albert Victor.

      Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation
      Copyright © 2009  Yahoo! Tous droits réservés. | Conditions d'utilisation | Données personnelles