URGENT--Prayer Response to Terrorist Attacks

  • LMB@medicinebuddha.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2001
      Dear Friends

      Ven Ribur Rinpoche will lead a prayer response tonight 7pm at Land of
      Medicine Buddha arising out of the terrorist destruction and tragic
      suffering in New York and Washington this morning.
      We will do prayers for the victims of the attacks, for those
      who perpetrated them and also for the government to act in the wisest
      most skilful way to deal with the situation. We will also pray for
      each one of us to deal most effectively with the horror of this
      terrible tragedy.
      We will recite the Guru puja tsog offering and also the
      Compassionate Buddha mantra. We invite all of you to attend. Since
      this is late notice, please do help us by informing as many people as
      you can and encouraging them to come.

      With best wishes
      Ven Sarah