Spring Cleaning!

  • Tenzin Tsomo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2010
      Cleaning the Gompa!
      Sunday, February 7 / 11am - 3pm

      Clean the dirt... Clean the mind...
      Losar, the Tibetan New Year falls on Feb 14 this year.
 Come help us clean and tidy up the gompa to welcome the Tibetan New Year.  This is also in preparation for the eight sets of Nyung nay retreat that we will be doing, starting on Feb 12, where we will mentally transform the gompa and the centre into the mandala of Chenresig and abide in the practice of prayers, prostration, mantra recitation and meditation.

      Come for the morning practices of Medicine Buddha Puja at 9am, Sunday Morning meditation at 10am. And join us in the gompa from 11am - 3pm with lunch at 12.45pm!

      Sprucing Up the Yard!
      Saturday, February 13 / 9am- 3:30pm

      This Saturday is the day preceeding the first day of Losar, February 14 for the Tibetan year 2137.  This is a very auspisious time to do housecleaning and purifying! We will be painting, gardening and general houskeeping...
      A traditional Tibetan lunch will be offered!

      Please contact Regis if you have special skills or equipment:
(831) 475-6937 or manager@...

      Please let us know if you are planning to join us either or both of the events, so we can get a lunch count.
      Let us know online!

      Tenzin Tsomo
      Land of Medicine Buddha
      Spiritual Programme Coordinator