This weekend

  • Tsomo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      This weekend is a very busy time for Dharma opportunities:
      So we are rescheduling the Vajrasattva evening from this Friday to next Friday. The new date for the Vajrasattva practice is Friday, May 12 (7pm).

      If you are planning to come to the White Tara event, please note:
      - No black food before the empowerment - vegetarian food, no meat, eggs, onions, garlic...
      - We will be doing a short tsog with Choden Rinpoche and Geshe Drakpa at the end of the White Tara jenang.  You are welcome to make a monetary contribution or to bring your own offerings.

      Reminders:
      * Today at 7pm, Wednesday, Ven Drimay will start the four week series of "Conscious Living, Peaceful Dying", looking at the Buddhist Approach to Death & Dying.
      * And join us tomorrow, Thursday, for a practice session of the King of Prayers and Amitayus Long life practice for Lama Zopa Rinpoche's long life...

      Kind regards,
      Tsomo

      Tenzin Tsomo
      Spiritual Programme Coordinator