More on Kyabje Ribur Rinpoche's passing ...

  • Sally Barraud
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Kyabje Ribur Rinpoche
      Kyabje Rinpoche Rinpoche

      Dear Friends,

      Kyabje Ribur Rinpoche's translator, Fabrizio Palloti, has just returned from south India, where he participated in the ceremonies following Kyabje Ribur Rinpoche's passing.   Many Holy Relics were found upon opening Rinpoche's cremation site and other auspicious signs showing Ribur Rinpoche was indeed the most Holy Master we already knew He was.    Fabrizio has offered to share his experiences of the time between Rinpoche's passing and now, and also show slides he took of Rinpoche, the cremation ceremony and Rinpoche's Holy Relics.

      So we are inviting all of Rinpoche's students and friends (and anyone interested) to join us:

      Saturday February 4th
      10.30 a.m.

      Land of Medicine Buddha's Gompa

      Fabrizio's talk will be followed immediately by
      Lama Chopa with tsog
      (where we can make strong dedications for the success of all Ribur Rinpoche's wishes and intentions, as advised by Lama Zopa Rinpoche)

      Please send donations to LMB before Saturday so we can buy the tsog, or bring tsog items on the day

      We will offer Lama Chopa for Ribur Rinpoche each Saturday for the 49 days following Rinpoche's passing
      Those dates will be:
      Saturday Feb 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th and
      March 4th
      (please keep an eye on Egroups in case of last minute changes)
      Land of Medicine Buddha
      5800 Prescott Road
      Soquel, CA 95073
      Phone: 831 462 8383