For Ribur Rinpoche's long & stable life

  • lmbdharma
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2003
      Dear students of Ribur Rinpoche,

      Our precious guru, Ribur Rinpoche has been manifesting poor health
      in recent weeks. Lama Zopa Rinpoche advised us to host a two day
      White Tara retreat with many students participating, especially
      close students of Ribur Rinpoche, and to dedicate the whole retreat
      to Ribur Rinpoche's long life. We will also offer our total
      White Tara mantra count from the retreat to Ribur Rinpoche to
      request for Rinpoche to please have long, stable life and remain
      until end of samsara.

      The White Tara retreat will be happening next weekend, Oct 11 & 12,
      at Land of Medicine Buddha led by Ven Amy Miller. Please join us
      for the whole retreat or any part of it. The session times are:

      OCT 11, SATURDAY:
      First session 9 - 10.30am
      Second session 11 - 12.30pm
      Third session 2 - 3.30pm
      Fourth session 4 - 5.30pm

      OCT 12, SUNDAY:
      First session 9 - 10.30am
      Second session 11 - 12.30pm
      Third session 2 - 3 pm
      Fourth session 3.30 - 4.30pm

      Please call the office: (831 462.8383) or email us
      * If you are planning to attend any of the sessions, so we have some
      idea how many Practice Booklets to prepare.
      * Let us know also if you want lunch on Saturday & / or Sunday.

      Thank you. Hope to see you next week...

      Kind regards,
      Tsomo