Kyabje Zopa Rinpoche at LMB on Friday!

  • lmbdharma
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003
      Good news! Kyabje Zopa Rinpoche will be giving a Manjushri
      Initiation at LMB on Friday, Apr 4, 7pm.

      There will be a general teaching, open to everyone before the
      initiation. If you are not planning or ready to receive the
      initiation, you are welcome to attend the talk and leave before the
      initiation begins.

      There will be a possible minimal commitment of some mantras daily.
      We will send out an egroup message as soon as we get some
      confirmation.

      And Rinpoche is departing from San Francisco to Miami on Sunday:

      UA 873 (united airlines 873)
      San Francisco Airport domestic
      1.25pm
      Sunday 6 April

      All are welcome.

      Warm regards,
      Tsomo

      PS: Please note that the talk at Sangralaya by Ven Drimay on
      Friday, Apr 4, will be postponed.