Women's Workshop This Weekend
- Women Awakening the Power Within
with Ilana Sharaun, M.A., M.F.T.
February 8 and 9
Saturday and Sunday - 10 am to 4 pm.
"How might your life have been different if there had been a place
A place for you to go... A place of women, to help you learn the ways
a place where you were nurtured from an ancient flow
sustaining you and steadying you as you sought to become yourself."
A place to attune within and trust your unique wisdom...
Waiting to flower in a joyous and brave release...A place of women...
* Why do we need to awaken our feminine power within?
* How, and why did she fall asleep?
* Where is our feminine power?
* What is the difference between masculine and feminine power?
* What are the ingredients for creative, playful and respectful
* Once you awaken your power, what will you create?
Ilana Sharaun, a highly successful business woman in the corporate
world, created her own transformations as she followed her path as a
psychotherapist. Working only with women, Ilana uses traditional
techniques, powerful visualizations and gentle, meditative healing to
help women find their own inner awakening of the intuitive and
spiritual power shared by every woman.
Course registration fee: $120.00 includes lunch.
A special Bed & Breakfast package is available which requires
reservation in advance. This special rate of $70 per person (shared
room) is for both Friday and Saturday night. Available to course