Kyabje Zopa Rinpoche's Teachings

  • LMB@medicinebuddha.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2001
      Dear Friends

      TEACHINGS WITH KYABJE ZOPA RINPOCHE

      We expect that Kyabje Zopa Rinpoche will be giving Lam Rim teachings
      this weekend 3 & 4 November and also next weekend 10 & 11 November as
      part of the ongoing Great Medicine Buddha retreat. This will most
      likely be during the afternoon session at 3pm or the evening session
      at 6.30pm, or both.

      Everyone is welcome to attend this amazingly fortunate event. Please
      arrive 15 minutes before each session. Park away from the gompah.
      Keep silence while on the property. And sit behind the retreatants in
      the area designated.

      Those who have not received a Great Medicine Buddha empowerment or a
      highest yoga tantra empowerment will be given a shortened version of
      the practice to recite.

      Please note: Rinpoche's presence is not guaranteed and once a
      session has started you may not get up and leave.

      For further inquiries, please contact LMB office.

      With kindness
      Ven Sarah
      Spiritual Program Coordinator, LMB