Plastics

  • b
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2012
      <OT> Plastics
      Any plastics gurus or dealers out there?  I need to spec a smoked translucent ABS or PC for a sliding cover part, and clear PC for a screwed on fixed base.
      Please reply privately.
      Thank you,
      Barry

      --

              __Q
       -->` \`-,<===   Barry Beams' Oculus

      "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."- Eleanor Roosevelt