Volunteer and get points

  • winterkm
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      We need volunteers to help out at each of the climbs.

      Here's the crew we need:
      - overall coordinator - makes sure all is going well
      - timers - times the riders
      - marshalls - makes sure people stay on course
      - registration - registers riders

      Volunteers get lots of perks - they get points in the overall
      standings (just for volunteering!) and they get TWO FREE RIDES for
      each one they help out at! That's incredible!

      So, if you're interested, send me a note - kmwinterfield@....

      - Kev