Re: Registration for this Saturday's Beat the Clock TT ends tomorrow + 2 more volunteers needed

  • tikkanen@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2012
      These photos are great. Thank you Bill! May I use some in my race report with proper credits and linking?

      --- In lkhc@yahoogroups.com, "Carola F. Berger" <carola.f.berger@...> wrote:

      > Folks,
      >
      > FYI, registration closes tomorrow for this Saturday's Beat the Clock TT:
      > https://www.bikereg.com/Net/14962
      > Pre-registration only!
      > We'll have no celebrity-shortage this time either. If you've always
      > wanted to play "rabbit" for a reigning World Champion, this is your
      > chance, don't miss it! Masters TT World Champion and awesome BTC
      > supporter Molly van Houwelign is signed up - twice.
      >
      > We also need 2 more volunteers - please let us know if you can help.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > --
      > Carola F. Berger
      > http://radfoan.wordpress.com
      > http://www.CFBtranslations.com

    • Bill Bushnell
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2012
        On 2012/Feb/16 , at 21:52, tikkanen@... wrote:
        > These photos are great. Thank you Bill! May I use some in my race report with proper credits and linking?

        Hi Nils:

        Thanks. Glad you liked them.

        Yes, go ahead and use the whatever photos you wish, subject to the following:

        http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/

        As for attribution, as long as my name is somewhere in proximity to the photo in your report, I'm fine.

        Bill Bushnell
        http://mrbill.homeip.net/