Report and Photos: Low-Key MegaMonster Enduro, February 11, 2012

  • Bill Bushnell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2012
      Folks:

      Here's my blog entry on last Saturday's MegaMonster ride on Highway 25 in Central California.

      If anyone is mis- or not identified in a photo and would like to be correctly identified, please let me know.

      http://mrbill.homeip.net/bikeBlog.php?2012#lkMegaMonsterEnduro.2012.02.11

      If you don't want to read my long-winded report, just click through to the photos and the other links.

      Bill Bushnell
      bill.bushnell@...
    • Brad Ford
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2012
        Fantastic pictures, Bill. Thanks for that. You made us all look better than we felt. But then you know the saying, "It is better to looook good than to feeeeel good, dahling."

        -B.