Webcor Sierra Rd "KOM" registration closes Wed

  • Dan Connelly
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2007
      Two days left to register for the Webcor KOM this Sun. This is a
      fundraiser, and priced as such, but if you view the cause as worthy, the
      event should be a lot of fun, and the forecast is currently for sun with
      T up to 70F (possible rain Sunday, but the pros can deal with that...).

      Dan

      https://www.sportsbaseonline.com/Item.aspx?item_id=1426

      P.S. 2007 Low-Key Hillclimbs: http://lowkey.djconnel.com/2007/
    • Carola F. Berger
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2007
        Dan, it's this Saturday.

        And may I remind you all that for those who want to try themselves on
        the flats for a change, we have another fundraiser going on on
        Saturday as well (yes, unfortunate timing).

        The Beat the Clock and Help Beat Cancer Canada Time Trial series kicks
        off THIS Saturday!!

        Preregistration only! Registration ends on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!

        http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=4151

        If you can't come this time due to other committments, you are invited
        to the next event, on March 17th!
        http://www.scaledup.com/beattheclock/registration07.html

        Thanks,

        Carola

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2007
          Dan, it's this Saturday.

          And may I remind you all that for those who want to try themselves on
          the flats for a change, we have another fundraiser going on on
          Saturday as well (yes, unfortunate timing).

          The Beat the Clock and Help Beat Cancer Canada Time Trial series kicks
          off THIS Saturday!!

          Preregistration only! Registration ends on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!

          http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=4151

          If you can't come this time due to other committments, you are invited
          to the next event, on March 17th!
          http://www.scaledup.com/beattheclock/registration07.html

          Thanks,

          Carola

          --- In lkhc@yahoogroups.com, Dan Connelly <djconnel@...> wrote:

          > Two days left to register for the Webcor KOM this Sun. This is a
          > fundraiser, and priced as such, but if you view the cause as worthy,
          the
          > event should be a lot of fun, and the forecast is currently for sun
          with
          > T up to 70F (possible rain Sunday, but the pros can deal with that...).
          >
          > Dan
          >
          > https://www.sportsbaseonline.com/Item.aspx?item_id=1426
          >
          > P.S. 2007 Low-Key Hillclimbs: http://lowkey.djconnel.com/2007/

        • Patt Baenen
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 12, 2007
            Nice little plug.
            Bee-u-tee-ful!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 12, 2007
              Carola F. Berger wrote:
              > Dan, it's this Saturday.

              > If you can't come this time due to other committments, you are invited
              > to the next event, on March 17th!
              > http://www.scaledup.com/beattheclock/registration07.html
              >

              >> Two days left to register for the Webcor KOM this Sun.

              Whoops!!!! I have Sunday on my mind.

              Sunday folks should see how the big boys climb, by coming up to San
              Francisco to watch the Tour of California Prologue, which goes up
              Telegraph Hill:

              http://www.tourofcalifornia.com/

              Of course, on Sat, the Beat the Clock time trial is also highly
              recommended. These are a lot of fun. And with a bright and early
              7:30am start time, there's plenty of time to ride the time trial and
              still make it to San Jose in time for the 10am Webcor/Sierra Rd KOM start.

              Dan