RE: Monday Night Cancel

  • krodlekrop1
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2014
      I'm sorry to hear it Melissa , that you're not feeling well and had to cancel . however , I've never looked at fresh snow as anything but a blessing to Igloos and Igloo goers . How could it be otherwise ? I sure hope you get well very soon !
    • Melissa@MelissaBassett.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2014

        You da bestest J  Agreed!

          MLB_Logo_Medium_green_without byline

            Melissa Bassett

          Cell 720-530-8483

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2014
          Who , Me ? this is and has been , Neal . who's "J" ? get well soon MB .