Building Party this Sunday

  • richhamilton3
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2013
      Everyone is invited to finish the roof of the Igloo this Sunday, December 15th, 10:30am at the Cross Mountain trailhead (Dolores side of Lizard Head).  Bring a shovel, hand saw, and extra gloves.  This will be phase 3, which should complete the Igloo for our 21st season.  Need to carpool??  Meet at the Lawson Hill (Conoco) Highway pullout at 10:05am.

      Hope to see you up there.

      Rich
    • don mitchell
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 12, 2013
        Two weeks, two different groups raising the walls, starting the roof. Let's rally a big crew for an easy finish and celebrate the start of another season up there.
        Don
        Everyone is invited to finish the roof of the Igloo this Sunday, December 15th, 10:30am at the Cross Mountain trailhead (Dolores side of Lizard Head).  Bring a shovel, hand saw, and extra gloves.  This will be phase 3, which should complete the Igloo for our 21st season.  Need to carpool??  Meet at the Lawson Hill (Conoco) Highway pullout at 10:05am.

        Hope to see you up there.

        Rich

      • David F Oyster
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 12, 2013
          I am planning to be there.

          Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 12, 2013
            Planning to come.

            Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

            Everyone is invited to finish the roof of the Igloo this Sunday, December 15th, 10:30am at the Cross Mountain trailhead (Dolores side of Lizard Head).  Bring a shovel, hand saw, and extra gloves.  This will be phase 3, which should complete the Igloo for our 21st season.  Need to carpool??  Meet at the Lawson Hill (Conoco) Highway pullout at 10:05am.

            Hope to see you up there.

            Rich
          • Beverly Winterscheid
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 13, 2013
              Hi Rich, Don, Bluanne and Everybody,
              I'm back east till 12/23 tending to my sick Mom but I'll be bringing a bag of candles that we can keep in the igloo when Joe and I show up there over the holidays.  Can hardly wait!
              Beverly

              --
              Beverly Winterscheid, Ph.D. l 703.795.7302
              Founding Partner, Center for Nature & Leadership

              Twitter:    @Natureleadrship
              Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nature.leadership
              Skype      "Beverly.Winterscheid"