Igloo Building Invite

  • richhamilton3
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2013
      You are invited to help us build phase 2 of the Igloo.  The walls are built and we may be able to finish with a good crew.

      The next building party is scheduled for this Sunday, December 8th, at 10:30am, meeting at the Cross Mountain Trailhead on the Dolores County side of Lizard Head Pass.  Bring a shovel (scoop/grain shovel is best), if you have one.

      Hope to see you there

      Rich
    • neal mathews
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2013
        does anyone have a BATTERY POWERED LANTERN to bring for lighting the
        Igloo interior while it's being finished ? the snow will be flying , so
        candles don't work , and flashlights and headlamps are 2nd best . thanks
        , Neal
      • David Oyster

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2013
            David , CO might be a concern , but all the flying snow might crack the
            hot glass of a propane unit and it may be too fragile in general .
            thanks for asking .