igloo update

  • lizardhead_igloo-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2013
      Hey everyone,
      I hiked up to the igloo in the storm this evening. I was surprised to see it is still quite functional; however, the entrance is pretty icy. To avoid a mess later, I hauled out the candles, anteleer,journal box, micro-trash, door, shovel and the "seat board."

      If you plan to go up there bring candles and please haul them back out to make clean-up easier later. Not sure who's around in off season but a season ending celebration could be in order, I'd be up for it! The invite is out there for the taking!

      bueno,
      Don
    • neal mathews
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2013
        On 4/17/13 7:58 PM, lizardhead_igloo-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        Hey everyone,
        I hiked up to the igloo in the storm this evening. I was surprised to see it is still quite functional; however, the entrance is pretty icy. To avoid a mess later, I hauled out the candles, anteleer,journal box, micro-trash, door, shovel and the "seat board."

        If you plan to go up there bring candles and please haul them back out to make clean-up easier later. Not sure who's around in off season but a season ending celebration could be in order, I'd be up for it! The invite is out there for the taking!

        bueno,
        Don

        i'm around , and up for it . just not this weekend . thanks Don .
      • Sally Jones
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 19, 2013
          Hello Eskimos,

          I think I'll head up to the Homestead this weekend....like for Saturday Brunch around 11-1.
          See you if you're around.
          Sally