Igloo Potluck This Sat. Evening

  • aprildmontgomery
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013
      I want to share the igloo with my visiting Niece from VA and her boyfriend this Saturday evening, meeting at Lizard Head pass at 5:30. If anyone wants to join, especially someone who has been to the igloo this year (since I regret that I don't yet know the way), you are welcome.

      Please respond to me directly if you plan to come and are willing to guide the way.

      Cheers,
      April