igloo wed

  • lizardhead_igloo-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
      Let's bust trail in the new snow on Wednesday! Bring your favorite soup (a "soup-tasting" of sorts) or a fresh, delicious salad to share. Bread, crackers, croutons would go well and surprises are always welcome!

      Candle alert: We're getting very low on candles so a handful to contribute would be great whether you join us wed or go up there on another day. The small votives in the tins don't last long so something larger would really help out but please bring what you can!

      6:15pm on Lizardhead

      bueno,
      don
    • krodlekrop1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
        i'll bring eight of the better votives , some quesadillas , and a friggin' snowboard . let's slide back down the fun way ... HOORAY FOR FRESH SNOW AND HECK YEAH ! Neal