Sushi Dinner, 12/7/2012, 12:00 am

  • lizardhead_igloo@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      Reminder from: lizardhead_igloo Yahoo! Group

      Title: Sushi Dinner

      Date: Friday December 7, 2012
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
      Location: At the Igloo
      Notes: Our classic Sushi Dinner. We will supply rice, ginger, wasabi, nori, nori mats, miso soup and hand washing bowls. We will also bring the not quite Asian baked Alaska for dessert. Individuals bring ingredients to roll into sushi such as tuna, salmon, octopus, squid or other fresh fish or shellfish like crab, shrimp or scallops. Thinly sliced vegetables like avocado, carrot, squash, cucumber or mushrooms. Other ingredients can include sliced Japanese omelet, roe or radish sprouts. Only bring small amounts and do a search on the web for unique sushi or sashimi ingredients. Bring drinks to share with others such as Saki or plum wine. Bring your own plate or bowl and your own chopsticks. A thermos of green tea would be great!