Igloo Building Complete

  • richhamilton3
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2012
      The Igloo is 90% built thanks to the efforts of the 8 builders who showed up today. What great teamwork. Now, all we need is another snow storm to fill in the thin spots on the roof. For now thought, the Igloo season begins!

      Rich
    • Beverly Winterscheid
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2012
        Woo hoo!! Kudos to all who showed up these past 2 weekends. Joe and I hope to see everyone up there. Right now though - bad news on my front: my mom is battling cancer in Cleveland OH and I'm splitting care-giving with my sister. That's why we didn't show up to help, and that's why all you guys have to party for us!!
        Love ya,
        Beverly