Lizardhead Igloo Group

  • lizardhead_igloo-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2012
      Thanks to all 23 of you who have taken the step to join the Lizardhead Yahoo Group Site. Please help us to encourage others to join the group so we can move on to using the group site for all communications going forward.

      Also, we look forward to your exploring the site and adding your own photos, recipes, links etc. and encourage you to create your own invites to dinners and other activities at the igloo this winter. We are striving to strengthen the idea that the igloo is a community driven tradition!

      Remember the second (and likely the last) work session is at 11:00am this Sunday. We all look forward to our first gathering up there soon thereafter!