54Re: [lizardhead_igloo] igloo time

  • neal mathews
    Nov 27, 2013
      sunday is a good call ... I hope (they don't open 6) I'm in . Rally the Troops  !    Neal

      On 11/27/13 7:02 PM, lizardhead_igloo-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Hey everyone,

      It's time. We figured everyone might want to ski whatever is open on Saturday. Sunday, dust off your snowshoes, bring shovels (the grain shovels work best) and a tarp for dragging snow if you have one and your working gloves and let's get the walls up!

      This year's site is off of Cross Mountain trail head, a couple of miles beyond Lizardhead Pass. We will meet at 10:30am. If people want to carpool (recommended as there is less parking than up on Lizardhead) meet across the highway from the Conoco at 10:00am and pool up!

      I've been on the mend from a back issue and will be a bit limited so invite a couple friends and let's assemble a small army!
      See you up there,
      Don

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic