53igloo time

  • lizardhead_igloo-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Nov 27, 2013
      Hey everyone,

      It's time. We figured everyone might want to ski whatever is open on Saturday. Sunday, dust off your snowshoes, bring shovels (the grain shovels work best) and a tarp for dragging snow if you have one and your working gloves and let's get the walls up!

      This year's site is off of Cross Mountain trail head, a couple of miles beyond Lizardhead Pass. We will meet at 10:30am. If people want to carpool (recommended as there is less parking than up on Lizardhead) meet across the highway from the Conoco at 10:00am and pool up!

      I've been on the mend from a back issue and will be a bit limited so invite a couple friends and let's assemble a small army!
      See you up there,
      Don
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic