100Re: [lizardhead_igloo] igloo site clean-up

  • Louise Kirsch
    Aug 13, 2014
      I'm sorry, I would like to help but I am working Thursday night.

      Louise

      On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 6:08 PM, "Erin Chanel erinchanel@... [lizardhead_igloo]" <lizardhead_igloo@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi there!  I've moved!  Can you take me off the list please?

      On Tuesday, August 12, 2014, donmitchmail@... [lizardhead_igloo] <lizardhead_igloo@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      We've been a bit negligent in getting the igloo site cleaned up in a timely manner this year. Neal and I are meeting at around 5:15pm this Thursday, the 14th, at the trail head. Please come join to bring this latest chapter to a close!
      It doesn't take long but we do need help carrying out the table and returning the site to it's natural state, all part of the year long process. Hope we see you up there!
      Don

      --
      Be Happy.  Have Fun.  Love Well.  Repeat.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic