Re: Chapter 47 Operation Changing Dragon

  • Andrew McLean
    Message 1 of 65 , Jun 29, 2006
      Yes, Draco is sensitive, as in he understands people, while Harry and Ron have the whole
      slightly thick view point, as in, what's he going on about, and I have the meagre ability of
      being able to tell if someone's going to hit me, like my twin, comes in useful.
      Andrew

      --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, Beth Troncoso <bethbordentroncoso@...>
      wrote:

      > Wait, was that sarcasm? Do you not think Draco is sensitive? He seems a
      > lot more aware of the females mood swings and hidden emotions than the rest
      > of the guys, don¹t you think?
      >

      > On 6/30/06 1:29 AM, "Cherry ." <cherry_coke_147@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Draco sensitive. Yeah. Ok. Sure.

    • Eirwen555
      Message 65 of 65 , Jul 6, 2006
        "Enshrine Harry's head"? That sounded horribly like in Lord of the Flies, only in there it's a pig's head.
        Actually I don't think he know it yet. Voldemort already reached the point where he's so dehumanized that one more or one less horcrux doesn't make much of a difference. When he possessed Harry he would be to busy being uncomfortable in a mind so full of love to notice there's a piece of his soul stucked in Harry. And for Voldemort's lack of interest in killing Harry, I think Narcissa's comment "Dumbledore wouldn't always be around to protect you" (or something like that) gave us a good insight on Voldemort's plan. If he eliminates Dumbledore, there wouldn't be a extremely powerful wizard around to protect Harry, so it'll be easier to get to Harry. If he attack Harry immediately, he would have to get through Dumbledore anyways, so either way he'd have to disable Dumbledore, therefore, Voldemort figured "Why not finish Dumbledore first?"
        Eirwen

        mercurybluesmng <MercuryBlue144@...> wrote:
        > If Voldemort accidentally created a horcrux in Harry, he obviously
        didn¹t
        > realize it, since he¹s been trying to kill Harry for so long, right?

        He may have realized it by now. I think it's obvious that the second
        or third or maybe fourth Horcrux someone creates starts making the
        person look less human, and each additional Horcrux makes it worse, so
        the face Voldemort saw in the mirror the day after his resurrection
        ceremony in Jun 1994 would not have been the same face he'd seen in
        the mirror the day before his defeat in Oct 1981. So he has to have
        known he created a Horcrux at Godric's Hollow. If he's figured out
        that it's Harry, he figured it out near the end of OotP, when he
        possessed Harry in the Ministry.

        You'll notice no one's been actively trying to kill Harry since, with
        the exception of the Death Eater who got shouted down by Snape because
        Harry belonged to Voldemort.

        I suspect Voldemort doesn't care that Harry's a Horcrux; he's either
        going to kill Harry anyway and write that Horcrux off (if it's Harry)
        or kill him in such a manner as not to damage the scar, put protective
        spells & curses around the scar, and enshrine Harry's head on a pike
        somewhere (if it's Harry's scar).

        MercuryBlue