Re: Quietness!

  • gnome_goddess_cat
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
      I'm stranded at home too. Alas, not because I wanted to be. I have
      this incredibly loathsome cold. I have been coughing, hacking and
      sneezing this whole week. The good news is it's Spring Break so I
      haven't had to deal with school at the same time. The bad news is
      it's Spring Break, so I haven't been able to go out much at all. Plus
      my mum won't let me sleep in my bedroom while I'm still coughing
      because she thinks it's too 'drafty' and 'musty'. Disgusting.
      Cat

      --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, "dreaming1893"
      <dreaming1893@...> wrote:

      > It's so quiet here today! Where is everybody? Am I the only one
      > stranded at home?
      > Eirwen

    • Eirwen555
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
        Hope you'll get better soon!!
        Eirwen

        <dreaming1893@...> wrote:

        > It's so quiet here today! Where is everybody? Am I the only one
        > stranded at home?
        > Eirwen

      • Andrew McLean
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
          You think you got it bad? I was sick as a cat while I had a friend over, vomiting etc. then I
          lay in bed for eight hours, and now I literally can't stand up because my legs are so weak,
          my cat keeps being annoyingly friendly and keeps waking me up, so now I have no idea of
          wether it's day or night. And now I can't read cause I can't even sit up. I love my life.
          Andrew
          PS First full day of Spring holiday, fun.

          --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, Eirwen555 <dreaming1893@...> wrote:

          > Hope you'll get better soon!!
          > Eirwen
          >
          > gnome_goddess_cat <gnome_goddess_cat@...> wrote:
          > I'm stranded at home too. Alas, not because I wanted to be. I have
          > this incredibly loathsome cold. I have been coughing, hacking and
          > sneezing this whole week. The good news is it's Spring Break so I
          > haven't had to deal with school at the same time. The bad news is
          > it's Spring Break, so I haven't been able to go out much at all. Plus
          > my mum won't let me sleep in my bedroom while I'm still coughing
          > because she thinks it's too 'drafty' and 'musty'. Disgusting.
          > Cat
          >

          > --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, "dreaming1893"
          > <dreaming1893@> wrote:
          > >
          > > It's so quiet here today! Where is everybody? Am I the only one
          > > stranded at home?
          > > Eirwen

          > Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger
          with Voice.

        • alexia321

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
              awwww!!  poor baby!!  hope you get better!!  drink orane juice, thats just about the only health tip i know.  take the cat into the hall and lock your door, stopping any possibility of it waking you up again.  now get better really quick and enjoy the rest of your spring break!!!!!!  mines not for two weeks!!
              *Alexia*