Re: [livingwithdanger] Re: abigail rose

  • alexia321
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1 4:07 AM
      we don't know anything besides a name and (we think) parents.  still working on the other parts!!
      *Alexia*

      karina122082 <karina122082@...> wrote:
      damn the things you miss when you stop the massive emails,

      ok so what is this about abigail rose, when, where, how, what year is
      this quote un quote child is going to be born?  i understand who the
      parent's are.

      karina-going back into the mole hole.

      Yahoo! Mail

    • Tonyal Pierson
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2 6:12 AM
        You have a point there of course Harry's family had the naming tradition with flower's as names Lily, Petunia; Rose would seem to continue that tradition. Also what if the child belongs to someone else I mean I could see Neville with his love for plants naming a child Rose. Or what if the child is named in memory of someone who died but who wasn't their parent or the parents allow someone else to have the honor of naming the child. So Abigail Rose still could mean any of the Pack or Pride could be the parents. Then there is always the outside chance that the name means nothing and it just sounds good together and like most parents the mother and father just picked a name they really liked that had a nice ring to it. ( I really do like the name Abigail my second daughter is named Abigail Grace )

        HYPER alien 01 02 1990 <hyperalien01021990@...> wrote:
        True, Abigail means 'Father's joy' (it's my hebrew name), but any of the Pack/Pride would be proud to be a rather. And, as for the Rose... if the daughter is the offspring of one redhead parent, it could be used in a manner as to describe the parent, with a thorn-like temper. I'm thinking a lot of if the father dies while the mother is pregnant, or the mother dies shortly after/during childbirth, it would be used to describe either Ron or Ginny, with their characteristic temper... but really, all except Neville, Luna, and maybe Meg have horrible tempers.

        But if the Rose is a double-edged sword-- Ron's "untimely death"- not saying he will- and temper, and her mother... it would be a good name for a child of Hermione's.

        Abbey.

        Danielle Ruddy <colorofangels414@...> wrote:
        but rose is also hermione's mom's name and I could see Ron as being happy to be a father......just putting that out there....

        alexia321 <cutieizzi1214@...> wrote:
        after i gave anne my chapter 1 to edit and look ove, she gave me the name abigail rose and asked me what i thought.  here is what i came up with!!
        anne is going to name danger and remus's daughter abigail rose!!!!  abigail means joy of the father and rose is danger's mom's name.  and we all know how happy remus would be to have a daughter!!!!  i just realized this!!  but it also means that nadia isn't who i think she will be and it also means remus isn't the heir of gryffindor!!  though i was hoping he wouldn't die!!  i'm wasn't going to put this up on the group until anne said ok.  but she did!!  i already anne and all she said was good researching on the name, but it was worth a try!!
        *Hugs and Kisses*
               *Alexia*

        Yahoo! Mail

        Yahoo! Mail

      • alexia321

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 14 6:58 PM

            >Message: 1
            > Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:23:51 -0800 (PST)
            > From: alexia321 <cutieizzi1214@...>
            >Subject: Re: abigail rose
            >
            >after i gave anne my chapter 1 to edit and look ove, she gave me the name
            >abigail rose and asked me what i thought. here is what i came up with!!
            >anne is going to name danger and remus's daughter abigail
            >rose!!!! abigail means joy of the father and rose is danger's mom's
            >name. and we all know how happy remus would be to have a daughter!!!! i
            >just realized this!! but it also means that nadia isn't who i think she
            >will be and it also means remus isn't the heir of gryffindor!! though i
            >was hoping he wouldn't die!! i'm wasn't going to put this up on the group
            >until anne said ok. but she did!! i already anne and all she said was
            >good researching on the name, but it was worth a try!!
            >*Hugs and Kisses*
            > *Alexia*

            Okay, so this is a really late reply, but I had to say it...

            My sister's name is Abigail. And mine is Rose.

            Can we say creepy?

            Rose