Re: [livingwithdanger] a puzzling question.

  • Addison Brothers
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3 8:48 PM
      Not too sound rude, but I think proper use of the English language would be best, as for what pairing, it's up to you, what kind of story you want to write. Personally, however, I've always found Luna/Harry to be odd.
      Please excuse any brevity or misspellings.

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 3 8:51 PM
        Wendy,

        have you tried reading and reviewing at fanficauthors.net? I believe
        all of the dangerverse is there as well as on fanfiction.net, and you
        may prefer the interface.

        --
        Desiree Jenkins
        AIM: buffarama16
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 3 8:56 PM
          "Which parring do you tink would work better.
          harry potter and luna lovegood, or harry potter and hermine grainger?"

          Hermione, Daphne, Susan, & Tracy are better choices to match with Harry.  And, I have no problem with any of them.  They are all smart and Harry needs a smart mate to keep him in line. :)
          Fleur & Tonks are too old to match with Harry.  Generally, I do not like stories that match him with either or both.
          Luna “feels” more like a younger sister.  While Gabrielle is too young.
          This help???

          JimS
        • Hester Jones
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 3 8:59 PM
            If one has to pair him with either of the two.... You're not bashing on the Weasleys, are you? I love the Weasleys... Anyhow, if you can't pair him w/ Ginny, then I'd pair him with Luna. Hermione, I've always felt, should definitely be cast in a more sisterly light where Harry's concerned.

            Sorry about my sloppy email from the other day-- I was super sleepy.

            20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
            21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
            22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
            23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

            Not too sound rude, but I think proper use of the English language would be best, as for what pairing, it's up to you, what kind of story you want to write. Personally, however, I've always found Luna/Harry to be odd.
            Please excuse any brevity or misspellings.
          • Wendy Meuse
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 3 10:48 PM
              Hi Moonbeam:

              I am having trouble getting on to windows live messenger right now but and hoping to have some help with that tomorrow. Can I add
              you so we could talk? I wish I had skype. I am waiting for help to switch everything to my mother's computer where I will have a
              lot more room. My computer is about to crash. As for who harry would be better with, i think it is fun to think of Harry trying to
              figure Luna out ehehehehe! I like some stories with Harry and Hermione, but not that many.
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 3 10:49 PM
                Oh thank you Desiree.

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 4 12:20 AM
                  Well, wendy, when you sign into messenger i should already be there in your contacts.
                  No, was not going to bash the weaslies, I kind of find that Rons little sister is a bit of a fan girl, for harry.
                  I have read a lot of stories with the  couples harry luna, harry and hermine; and found them enjoyable.
                  Sometimes i truely think that J K Rowling pairred harry wrongly in the books; The way Jeannie,  used to fawn over harry got a bit sick at times, "Note not bashing the family that considered harry part of their own"!