couldn't we reactivate this list a little?

  • Wendy Meuse
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2 4:51 AM
      Hi all:

      I am rereading all of the dangerverse stories before I finally start Surpassing Danger. I came in to the Dangerverse when Dealing
      with Danger was being written. I remember how much fun we had discussing the plots that were going on and how much fun we had
      getting to know each other a little bit. Rereading all of these wonderful stories has made me feel kind of homesick for the way the
      list used to be busy. Right now I am on Chapter 29 of Facing Danger. I had forgotten a lot of the things that happened. Anne if
      you come here to read sometimes, you sure do write an exciting story. Does anyone have a comprehensive list of all the Dangerverse
      stories besides the five main ones? Oh I honestly think that these stories are my very favorite fan fics. Anne I also wanted to
      know if you ever completed the harry Potter narnia crossover? Well I've talked enough for now. I truly hope that some of you will
      reply so we can get something going on here again.
      anything on the ground is a cat toy. Anything not there, soon will be.
    • Hester Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2 11:01 AM
        I kinda miss this list too. I just got addicted to My Little Pony G4, so the HP fic I'm reading is actually a crossover. :) Harry grows up with a banished Luna, and she and Nightmare Moon teach him magic.

        Nightmare Moon is... actually sort of nice in the HP verse. I love this fic.

        20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
        21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
        22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
        23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.