for Anne Walsh.

  • Wendy Meuse
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 26, 2011
      Hi Anne:

      I was wondering if you are finished with Facing Danger yet? I am waiting now for you to finish so that I can read a complete fan
      fic. I love all of the dangerverse stories. You sure are one tallented writer. If you want to answer off list my E-mail is:

      w_meuse@...

      Thanks hun.
      yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.
    • Moony
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 26, 2011
        Yes, Facing Danger is finished. Anne's now working on the sequel Surpassing Danger.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 26, 2011
          facing danger is complete

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 27, 2011
            Hi all:

            Surpassing danger? I haven't any links to that one so far. I can read all of Facing danger again?
            yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya yayayayayayayayayayaaayaya .
            yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.
            Yes, Facing Danger is finished. Anne's now working on the sequel Surpassing Danger.B

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 27, 2011
              wendy, here is the link for surpassing danger