Birthday Reminder

  • livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 374 , Nov 27, 2010
      Reminder from: livingwithdanger Yahoo! Group

      Title: Aletha Freeman-Black's Birthday

      Date: Sunday November 28, 2010
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Location: Ottery St. Catchpole, Devon
      Notes: Happy birthday, Letha! I've got some chocolate-covered strawberries I think you'll like... Born 1959.

      Yahoo! Greetings:  Send a Yahoo! Greeting
      Yahoo! Shopping:  Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide

    • livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com
      Message 374 of 374 , May 31, 2012
        Reminder from: livingwithdanger Yahoo! Group

        Title: Meghan Black's Birthday

        Date: Friday June 1, 2012
        Time: All Day
        Repeats: This event repeats every year.
        Location: Hogwarts, Scotland
        Notes: Happy birthday, Pearl-girl! Get kisses from Neville to celebrate. Born 1983. Except in ALSoH/ATN, when it's 1980, and TWRTD/TC/LSSR/WWS, when it's 1982.