facing danger.

  • Wendy Meuse
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1 1:00 PM
      Hi all:

      Did I miss something? Is Anne finished writing Facing Danger? I used to get notified when there was a new chapter but I haven't
      seen any lately. I am stalled at Chapter 27. someone tell me please? please? please? I hope we didn't get any terrible endings.
      I like Drako in this fic. This is one of those series I can read over and over and over again.
      don't let your worries get the best of you. Remember Moses started out as a basket case.
      Love and hugs,
      Wendy and her furry companions.
    • Tito Broz
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1 1:36 PM
        Well, Wendy, it looks like you did miss something... We have a total of 41 chapters so far.... Anne isn't finished writing Facing Danger (at least I hope she isn't!), but the last chapter was a really long time ago.... If you have any problems finding chapters you missed, I can e-mail them to you.
        Kisses,
        Aida

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1 3:54 PM
          Aida! Long time no "see"! How are you? And how're the kiddies?

          Moony

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 4 3:59 AM
          Selena, I'm here all the time, I just usually don't have anything to say ;o) And, anyway, this group is not what it used to be.... I don't really know why we don't talk here as often as we were.... But, I'm glad you missed me ;oD
          Girls are doing great, they are big girls now. I'll attach a picture of them, so you can see for yourself ;o)

          Aida! Long time no "see"! How are you? And how're the kiddies?

          Moony

        • Scott Maitland
          Message 5 of 7 , Apr 4 4:30 PM
            Wow, they are getting big, Aida.  Still definitely cute though. :-)

            -Scott

            Message 6 of 7 , Apr 4 5:08 PM
              Thanks, Scott!
              Yeah, they are getting big, but unfortunatelly, so am I ;oD

              Message 7 of 7 , Apr 6 4:54 PM
                Of course I missed you.

                The girls are absolutely adorable. My goodness they've grown!

                Selena