Facing Danger updates

  • amritarini1994
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 11, 2009
      Dear Anne,

      I know u've probably read this a million times maybe.. but I will say it again- Dangerverse is really cooland beautiful !and I like it better than the actual HP!
      I've been checking daily for FD updates but have so far been disappointed! Plz,plz, plz update fast or if not atleast give ur desperate readers a tentative update date....:D
      Keep up the good work..
      Amrita
    • Anne Walsh
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 11, 2009
        Oh, Lord, how I wish I could...

        Just in case people didn't know, I'll make it public: my job is exceptionally frustrating and I have trouble getting up enough gumption to keep writing. I'm sorry. I will keep going and finish the DV... I just don't know when!

        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 11, 2009
          Oh! I am sorry that things are frustrating!! Huge hugs for you sweetie. I am eager to hear more, but real life always takes precedence.
          Melissa

          My dad taught MacGyver everything he knows.

        • Miss Minnie
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 12, 2009
            Of course you must take all the time you need! For me it's almost impossible to write when RL is getting mucked up, so I know exactly where you're coming from. The update will be even more welcome when it actually comes!

            Regards,

            Helena in Sweden

            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 13, 2009
              Hi Anne:

              Oh dear! Just knowing that you are not abandoning it is ok. Just whenever you get the chance is great! I love these dangerverse
              stories as well. I have read the first three I don't know how many times. Also I have read what is available in Facing Danger
              three or four times. I can hardly wait until you can update.

              Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, today is a gift. That is why they call it the present.

              Love Wendy and the fur babies.

              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 13, 2009
                Anne? Abandon FD? Perish the thought! I think we'd revolt if she did. :)

                Selena

                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 13, 2009
                  Yeah, I mean it's not like some of us don't know where she lives and would kidnap her, hold her hostage, at pitchfork point in front of the computer until she finished it, or anything like that... Yeah, we wouldn't do that. Never in a million years...
                  *hides the pitchforks and ductape*

                  Krys

                  --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, Moony <selenamei2000@...> wrote:

                  > Anne? Abandon FD? Perish the thought! I think we'd revolt if she did. :)
                  > Selena

                • Anne Walsh
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 14, 2009
                    Pay my bills and I'd thank you for doing that.

                    Anne

                    Yeah, I mean it's not like some of us don't know where she lives and would kidnap her, hold her hostage, at pitchfork point in front of the computer until she finished it, or anything like that... Yeah, we wouldn't do that. Never in a million years...
                    *hides the pitchforks and ductape*

                    Krys

                    --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, Moony <selenamei2000@...> wrote:

                    > Anne? Abandon FD? Perish the thought! I think we'd revolt if she did. :)
                    > Selena

                  • otherstuffidontwant
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 17, 2009

                      Oh Anne...I am so sorry that your job is being a little [insert whichever bad word you want]. :"> If you want my advice [which you probably dont :)] then just take about 5 minutes out of your day. Do it in the morning, right before you go to bed, when you are procrastinating, whenever is the best for you. I do that, and I have found that it really helps me to just take some time and let everything get out of my head. It calms me down, and I have done better in everything I do since I started with that. But even if you cant do that (which is fine), then don't ever give up. You are doing a wonderful job with your story, and giving up makes you feel so icky. It's really not worth it. All of your loyal readers dont mind waiting, (well, we do, but we would rather have you take a while to publish than not publish at all) and we really hope that your job gets better soon.
                      Wishing you well,
                      Jayme

                      --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, Anne Walsh <whydoyou21@...> wrote:

                      > Oh, Lord, how I wish I could...
                      >
                      > Just in case people didn't know, I'll make it public: my job is exceptionally frustrating and I have trouble getting up enough gumption to keep writing. I'm sorry. I will keep going and finish the DV... I just don't know when!
                      >
                      > Anne

                    • Amanda Jenkins
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 17, 2009
                        *hugs for the PAGE*
                        I understand about frustrating jobs. And think everyone else who has worked will too. We wait mostly patiently for your update and love the other stuff you've written since.

                        ~Lexy

                      • Kristen Riffert
                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 18, 2009

                          Read this page, it made me want to cry. http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Natalie_McDonald

                          --

                          Ted Turner  - "Sports is like a war without the killing."
                        • Hester Jones
                          Message 12 of 14 , Sep 18, 2009
                            I totally agree. WAAAH!

                            "Not everything that steps out of line, and thus 'abnormal', must necessarily be inferior!" --Hans Asperger, 1938

                            Message 13 of 14 , Sep 18, 2009
                              I remember hearing about that.

                              Selena

                              Message 14 of 14 , Sep 19, 2009
                                *Sniff* ... wow, that's beautiful... now I feel like going to have a cry.

                                Lassie