Re: Dangerverse Trailer

  • Sara Naor
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2009
      For anyone interested in watching the trailer and giving me input, I'm still unsatisfied with the music, here it is:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mASdxMGegvY

      --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, "Sara Naor" <born4purple@...> wrote:

      > I am in the process of making a trailer for the first fanfiction in the series, Living with Danger and I was wondering if anyone could
      >
      > a. tell me the names of the characters in The Pack picture on the front page, just the AU ones (i.e. Danger, Aletha and Meghan)
      > b. provide any good suggestions to use for the trailer, I'm trying to see if I can get the same characters laughing or if I can get other characters younger.
      > c. give suggestions for alternate characters to use either for teh AU characters or the original canon ones.
      >
      > Since they're some AU and all young in this one it might end up as pictures but I really would like actual movie clips.

    • Tito Broz
      Message 2 of 11 , May 4, 2009
        Why do I get "This video is not available in your country." when I try to watch the trailer?

        For anyone interested in watching the trailer and giving me input, I'm still unsatisfied with the music, here it is:

        http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=mASdxMGegvY

        --- In livingwithdanger@ yahoogroups. com, "Sara Naor" <born4purple@ ...> wrote:

        > I am in the process of making a trailer for the first fanfiction in the series, Living with Danger and I was wondering if anyone could
        >
        > a. tell me the names of the characters in The Pack picture on the front page, just the AU ones (i.e. Danger, Aletha and Meghan)
        > b. provide any good suggestions to use for the trailer, I'm trying to see if I can get the same characters laughing or if I can get other characters younger.
        > c. give suggestions for alternate characters to use either for teh AU characters or the original canon ones.
        >
        > Since they're some AU and all young in this one it might end up as pictures but I really would like actual movie clips.

      • mld834
        Message 3 of 11 , May 4, 2009
          Just wanted to say that I watched you're video and it was great, not sure why someone was having touble wathcing it, it worked fine with me (my country is set to UK on youtube)

          Shlane
        • Christine Fujiki
          Message 4 of 11 , May 4, 2009
            I liked it too. I saw it fine from the US...
            I do admit I was a little sad Tom Felton wasn't in this... he was so cute in the king and I :D

            Message 5 of 11 , May 4, 2009
              The opening track is blocked some places. Where are you watching from?

              Message 6 of 11 , May 4, 2009
                I know, I spent the better part of an hour searching for clips of him in Anna and the King but in the end I was just so frustrated I used the clips that was before Meghan from Seventh Heaven

                --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, Christine Fujiki <chrissy_tine1450@...> wrote:

                > I liked it too. I saw it fine from the US...
                > I do admit I was a little sad Tom Felton wasn't in this... he was so cute in the king and I :D

              • Tito Broz
                Message 7 of 11 , May 6, 2009
                  Bosnia and Herzegovina...

                • chaoschild@y7mail.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 16, 2009
                    That is so awesome! I'm hopeless with editing video and such like and so greatly respect anyone who is good at it. You most definitely are. This was genius and I loved it!

                    ~Much love