Help!

  • weasley_freckles
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 5, 2009
      Anybody with a wii ever use the internet to get on chat? Its all i have for internet right now so Im trying but I cant figure out how to enter what I want to say once i get to chat. I can type it but not enter it.

      ~Megan~
    • Scott Maitland
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 14, 2009
        Ack, that is weird.  Sorry I can't help, but no Wii here.  I hope you can manage to find something!

        -Scott

        .