Free stuff on Election Day

  • Moony
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      For those of you who are eligible to vote in the U.S., go to your local Starbucks for a free cup of copy with your "I voted" sticker. Ben and Jerry's is also passing out free ice cream from 5-8 PM at participating locations. There are also restaurants serving free food but they don't exist here in MN. Makes me sad.

      I'm enjoying my free coffee, which I've mixed with hot cocoa. I'm going to be bouncing off the walls tonight.

      Selena