Re: [livingwithdanger] Birthday Reminder

  • Frank Ney
    Message 1 of 374 , Jun 1, 2008
      On 1 Jun 2008 03:43:26 -0000, livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      >Reminder from: livingwithdanger Yahoo! Group
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/livingwithdanger/cal
      >
      >Meghan Black's Birthday
      >Sunday June 1, 2008
      >All Day
      >(This event repeats every year.)
      >Location: Hogwarts, Scotland

      Mine too! 44 years young!

      Frank Ney N4ZHG WV/EMT-B NRA(L) GOA CCRKBA JPFO ProvNRA LPWV
      --
      "You want to get Voldemort? I'll tell you how to get Voldemort. He
      casts 'Crucio', you cast 'Avada Kedavra'. He puts one of yours in
      Message 374 of 374 , May 31, 2012
        Reminder from: livingwithdanger Yahoo! Group

        Title: Meghan Black's Birthday

        Date: Friday June 1, 2012
        Time: All Day
        Repeats: This event repeats every year.
        Location: Hogwarts, Scotland
        Notes: Happy birthday, Pearl-girl! Get kisses from Neville to celebrate. Born 1983. Except in ALSoH/ATN, when it's 1980, and TWRTD/TC/LSSR/WWS, when it's 1982.

        Yahoo! Greetings:  Send a Yahoo! Greeting
        Yahoo! Shopping:  Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide