Re: Attention All UK Members

  • Andrew McLean
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
      Sorry Jake, two cats is enough for this house.
      Still, if no one can take them on, you've got a great time ahead of you. Kittens are incredible.

      --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, Jake Grey <zaune_thegreywyvern@...> wrote:

      > As some of you may have heard, one of my landlady's many, many cats recently had a litter
      of four kittens. Since the house has reached its saturation point for small furry animals, three
      of the four kittens will require new accomodation after they're old enough to leave their
      mother. They're free to a good home, and Mel says she's willing to deliver (reimbursing her
      for any extra costs like a ferry ticket or the Skye Bridge toll would probably be appreciated,
      mind you), but neutering and vaccination costs are your responsibility.

      > Oh, and please don't worry about what will happen if nobody here is able to take them on; I
      suspect Mel's secretly looking for an excuse to keep them anyway. ;-)

      > Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with Yahoo! for Good

    • Kirsten Fuller
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
        are you going to post pictures of said kitties for all those who cant take one/see them?

        --
        I know God won't give me anything I can't handle I just wish he didn't trust me so much.
        -Mother Theresa