Re: [livingwithdanger] Update requests?

  • Eirwen555
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 1, 2007
      Among the Clans or TatL. I would say FD as well, but I'm a few chapters
      behind on that...

      Eirwen
    • Megan Staudenmaier
      Message 2 of 26 , Dec 1, 2007
        Considering I am now 62 updates behind, at least four of which are FD, I plead that FD *not* be updated, as I'm far enough behind as it is. That said, I vote for LSSR as when I finally get time to read updates (which, at this rate, won't be until Christmas break) I would like to read that one.

        Megan, who is waiting for the thwacks.

        Beth Hartung <mercuryblue144@...> wrote:
        Word of advice: Don't ask for Return of the Aurors, whether it's your top choice or not. Anne is using RotA updates as bribery to get her kid brother to do better in spelling. An update of RotA that isn't preceded by the desired good grade will most likely undermine the effort to get him to improve his grades.

        MercuryBlue, who's putting in a vote for LSSR

        On 11/29/07, Joshua Oreman <oremanj@get- linux.org > wrote:
        Hi everyone.

        Anne wants to know what you all want updated. She's planning on doing a
        lot of writing this weekend, you see. She has work tomorrow, and asked
        on her way to sleep if one of us could post this - so I am. What do you
        want to read?

        (An answer of "Everything!", while perhaps the truth, may not be as
        helpful or as likely to become reality as something more specific. :-) )

        -- Josh

        --
        "It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education." --Albert Einstein

      • Cherry

          Message 4 of 26 , Dec 1, 2007
            I'd really like to see the full Hogwarts version of Joseph and the
            Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat from DwD, but since that's probably not
            going to happen, TaTL. Or FD.

            Lel (who really doesn't like driving in the snow. At all.)

            --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, Joshua Oreman <oremanj@...>
            wrote:

            > Hi everyone.
            >
            > Anne wants to know what you all want updated. She's planning on doing a
            > lot of writing this weekend, you see. She has work tomorrow, and asked
            > on her way to sleep if one of us could post this - so I am. What do you
            > want to read?
            >
            > (An answer of "Everything!", while perhaps the truth, may not be as
            > helpful or as likely to become reality as something more specific. :-) )
            >
            > -- Josh

          • Beth Hartung
            Message 5 of 26 , Dec 1, 2007
              I forgot all about that.

              MercuryBlue, griping at IE

              wrote:

              > Hi everyone.
              >
              > Anne wants to know what you all want updated. She's planning on doing a
              > lot of writing this weekend, you see. She has work tomorrow, and asked
              > on her way to sleep if one of us could post this - so I am. What do you
              > want to read?
              >
              > (An answer of "Everything!", while perhaps the truth, may not be as
              > helpful or as likely to become reality as something more specific. :-) )
              >
              > -- Josh

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                 (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                 mailto:livingwithdanger-digest@yahoogroups.com
                 mailto: livingwithdanger-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              --
              "It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education." --Albert Einstein
            • Andromeda
              Message 6 of 26 , Dec 2, 2007
                FD definitely.
              • terri26417