Pack Dungeons and Dragons Group

  • Dangams the Eternally Confused
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Jaimie and I will be starting a Dungeons and Dragons (D&D) group for
      the Pack in the next few weeks, and are now looking for recruits. We
      will be playing using a program called Gametable, which is a
      combination of a chat, map, and dice rolling program. We will teach
      those who haven't played before how to play, so no previous experience
      is required.
      Could anyone who is interested email me at daniel.gastens@...
      with their preferred time/day and if they have played before?

      Thanks,
      David
    • Dangams the Eternally Confused
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2007
        Could those who sent emails expressing interest please check whichever
        email account they used? A reply with times and days has been sent to
        them.

        Thanks,
        Dangams