'Nuva quiz

  • Yuhan
    Message 1 of 15 , May 1, 2007

      StupidTester.com says I'm 29% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

      67% scored higher (more stupid),
      4% scored the same, and
      29% scored lower (less stupid).

      You are 29% stupid. This means...

      You are kinda' smart. Many have done better, but you did much better than half the other test-takers! Good for you.

      Yuhan

    • gnome_goddess_cat
      Message 2 of 15 , May 1, 2007

        StupidTester.com says I'm 17% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

        ::grins::  I'm not as stupid as you are...

        Cat

      • Yuhan
        Message 3 of 15 , May 1, 2007
          > ::grins:: I'm not as stupid as you are...

          Nyeh. :-P

          Completely different topic, anyone mind giving me a couple of pretty
          Linmyran quotes?

          Yuhan
        • dreaming1893
          Message 4 of 15 , May 1, 2007

            StupidTester.com says I'm 14% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

            Eirwen

            --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, "Yuhan" <raining_lily_flowers@...> wrote:

            > [StupidTester.com says I'm 29% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!]
            > <http://www.stupidtester.com/index.php?im>
            >
            > 67% scored higher (more stupid),
            > 4% scored the same, and
            > 29% scored lower (less stupid).
            >
            > You are 29% stupid. This means...
            >
            > You are kinda' smart. Many have done better, but you did much better
            > than half the other test-takers! Good for you.
            >
            > Yuhan

          • Roz
            Message 5 of 15 , May 1, 2007

              Wow. This either means I'm actually clever, or spend far too much time doing these type of quizzes. Ah well. I'm still happy.

              Much love, particularly to Cherry,

              Roz
              xxx

              Message 6 of 15 , May 1, 2007
                Bleh. I feel stupid now.

                Yuhan

                --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, Roz <scarfairy92@...> wrote:

                > Wow. This either means I'm actually clever, or spend far too much time
                doing these type of quizzes. Ah well. I'm still happy.

                > Much love, particularly to Cherry,
                >
                > Roz
                > xxx
                > gnome_goddess_cat gnome_goddess_cat@... wrote:
                >

                > ::grins:: I'm not as stupid as you are...
                > Cat
                >

                > ---------------------------------
                > Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer.
                Tryit now.

              • Roz
                Message 7 of 15 , May 1, 2007
                  Don't. I don't know how many times I've done that type of quiz. And I also missed one of the questions before submitting, so I should be less clever.

                  Message 8 of 15 , May 1, 2007
                    Well, I did do this quiz in ICT. The same time I managed to get Yas to
                    read NQM, instead of doing some random ICT stuff.

                    Yuhan

                    --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, Roz <scarfairy92@...> wrote:

                    > Don't. I don't know how many times I've done that type of quiz. And I
                    also missed one of the questions before submitting, so I should be less
                    clever.

                    > Yuhan raining_lily_flowers@... wrote:
                    > Bleh. I feel stupid now.
                    >
                    > Yuhan

                  • Stephanie
                    Message 9 of 15 , May 1, 2007
                      StupidTester.com says I'm 1% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!
                      But I have to say that I've heard of most of the trick questions and I used a dictionary for the vocab I didn't know.

                      Message 10 of 15 , May 1, 2007
                        I was wondering what the strange time was about

                        Proving my stupidness: NQM??

                        Roz
                        xx

                        Yuhan <raining_lily_flowers@...> wrote:
                        Well, I did do this quiz in ICT. The same time I managed to get Yas to
                        read NQM, instead of doing some random ICT stuff.

                        Yuhan

                        --- In livingwithdanger@ yahoogroups. com, Roz <scarfairy92@ ...> wrote:

                        > Don't. I don't know how many times I've done that type of quiz. And I
                        also missed one of the questions before submitting, so I should be less
                        clever.

                        > Yuhan raining_lily_ flowers@. .. wrote:
                        > Bleh. I feel stupid now.
                        >
                        > Yuhan

                      • Yuhan
                        Message 11 of 15 , May 1, 2007
                          > But I have to say that I've heard of most of the trick questions and I
                          > used a dictionary for the vocab I didn't know.

                          That... would have been the clever thing to do.

                          Ah well.

                          Yuhan
                        • Roz
                          Message 12 of 15 , May 1, 2007
                            Well done Stephanie.

                          • SqDancerKH@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 15 , May 2, 2007
                              [StupidTester. com says I'm 11% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!]
                              <http://www.stupidte ster.com/ index.php? im>
                              Has anyone scored better than that yet?
                              Katie

                              See what's free at AOL.com.
                            • SqDancerKH@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 15 , May 2, 2007
                                >But I have to say that I've heard of most of the trick questions and
                                >used a dictionary for the vocab I didn't know.
                                1) I've heard a couple of them, too.
                                2) If I'd done that, I would've gotten a better score too.
                                Katie

                                See what's free at AOL.com.
                              • Stephanie
                                Message 15 of 15 , May 3, 2007
                                  And why didn't you do it? Like one of my teacher said: You don't need
                                  to know everything, you just have to know where you can find
                                  everything. :)