Re: Pack In Burbank revisted

  • Andrew McLean
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2007
      I wonder what the characters would all say if they found out we'd been soulmate shopping.
      I shudder to think of it.
      Andrew

      --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, Danielle Ruddy <colorofangels414@...>
      wrote:

      > well actually james in said donkey suit and anne's description came from what james
      had already written...

      > Hestia Hesperus <hestia_hesperus@...> wrote: Gimpy, you're hilarious! And James
      in the donkey suit...harharhar.

      > Oh, and look, Anne! She described you 'attractive'!
      >
      > /me grins
      >
      > --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com
      > >
      > > Danielle Michelle <colorofangels414@> wrote:
      > > So I had this written a while ago but I couldnt get my
      > labtop on the internet so i could post.....I finally just commendered
      > my brothers internet...lol....but here it is...let me know what you all
      > think!

    • Alexia
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2007
        Oh, I can imagine!!

        "My soulmate is who??????!!!!!!!!"

        It would be a sight to see!!

        *Alexia*

        --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew McLean"
        <andrew.bookster@...> wrote:

        > I wonder what the characters would all say if they found out we'd
        been soulmate shopping.
        > I shudder to think of it.
        > Andrew
        >
        > --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, Danielle Ruddy
        <colorofangels414@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > well actually james in said donkey suit and anne's description
        came from what james
        > had already written...
        > >
        > > Hestia Hesperus <hestia_hesperus@> wrote: Gimpy, you're
        hilarious! And James
        > in the donkey suit...harharhar.
        > >
        > > Oh, and look, Anne! She described you 'attractive'!
        > >
        > > /me grins
        > >
        > > --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com
        > > >
        > > > Danielle Michelle <colorofangels414@> wrote:
        > > > So I had this written a while ago but I couldnt get my
        > > labtop on the internet so i could post.....I finally just commendered
        > > my brothers internet...lol....but here it is...let me know what
        you all
        > > think!

      • Karishma
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2007
          Hahaha Dani I love it... I laughed so hard...

          Krish

          --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, "Alexia"
          <cutieizzi1214@...> wrote:

          > Oh, I can imagine!!
          >
          > "My soulmate is who??????!!!!!!!!"
          >
          > It would be a sight to see!!
          >
          > *Alexia*
          >
          > --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew McLean"
          > <andrew.bookster@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I wonder what the characters would all say if they found out we'd
          > been soulmate shopping.
          > > I shudder to think of it.
          > > Andrew
          > >
          > > --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, Danielle Ruddy
          > <colorofangels414@>
          > > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > well actually james in said donkey suit and anne's description
          > came from what james
          > > had already written...
          > > >
          > > > Hestia Hesperus <hestia_hesperus@> wrote: Gimpy,
          you're
          > hilarious! And James
          > > in the donkey suit...harharhar.
          > > >
          > > > Oh, and look, Anne! She described you 'attractive'!
          > > >
          > > > /me grins
          > > >
          > > > --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com

          > > > labtop on the internet so i could post.....I finally just
          commendered
          > > > my brothers internet...lol....but here it is...let me know what
          > you all
          > > > think!

        • James Jago
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 2, 2007
            Bravo, bravo!

            "Don't try to out-weird me, baby, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal."
            -Zaphod Beeblebrox in the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy series.
          • Eirwen555
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 2, 2007
              shouldn't that be "brava" instead, since the author's female? just wondering.

              Eirwen

              http://mail.yahoo.com