Great Story

  • mumrar620
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2005
      Wow what an honor to be the first person to post a message on a
      Yahoo group, and the one for one of my favorite stories no less.
      This story is one of the most original and well written I have come
      across in HP Fanficdom. You might call me a junky I lovereading HP
      fanfiction can't really tell why, but its borderline obsessive.
      Sometimes I wish I had never found Barb PS universe, since then...
      but I digress, this story is rapidly becoming one of my all-time
      favorites. The idea is so different from any other AU I have ever
      read or enjoyed. It leaves so much room for your own creativity,
      for some authors this is a hindrance, but after reading your work,
      you have used it to great effect. Well done, keep it up, and post
      as often as you are able:). Hopefully I was able to put my warm-
      fuzzies out fast enough to still be the first poster.
      mumrar620