Re: [livingwithdanger] a group

  • Arianna Potter
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi,

      I am definitely interested in joining the HP General fanfic group.  PLease add me.

      Arianna

      rosina <roses6491@...> wrote:
      Hi! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a yahoo
      group about HP fanfiction in general. I want to start a group where
      people can discuss their favorite fics, not just the fics of any
      specific author!

      And, yes, you would be able to advertise for your own fics (without
      being frowned upon/laughed at)! I just want this because
      I'm always looking for new fics to read, since I have absolutely no
      life...=D

      Please reply if you're interested! And if you do, you also get a free
      home-baked pizza pie and my love! Just kidding about the pizza pie,
      unless you know how to mail one. -Rosie

    • rosina
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
        Arianna, I have to let you know that I can't add you! You have to go
        to the site and add yourself. (click Join This Group!)If I could add
        you, I would, gladly.
        Please more people come join my group!! It's fun, I promise!

        Anne---- whatever happened to review replies?
        Thanks- Rosie

        --- In livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com, Arianna Potter
        <jdshipper@y...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I am definitely interested in joining the HP General fanfic
        group. PLease add me.

        > Arianna
        >
        > rosina <roses6491@y...> wrote:
        > Hi! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a
        yahoo
        > group about HP fanfiction in general. I want to start a group
        where
        > people can discuss their favorite fics, not just the fics of any
        > specific author!
        >
        > And, yes, you would be able to advertise for your own fics
        (without
        > being frowned upon/laughed at)! I just want this because
        > I'm always looking for new fics to read, since I have absolutely
        no
        > life...=D
        >
        > Please reply if you're interested! And if you do, you also get a
        free
        > home-baked pizza pie and my love! Just kidding about the pizza
        pie,
        > unless you know how to mail one. -Rosie

        > Writing and publishing a book Creative writing book Writing a book
        report Book writing software Business writing book Writing book

        Service.